Our 4140 gun-quality 'Stress Free' steel gas blocks feature:
- Nitride (QPQ) finish
- Fits any .750" diameter barrel
- Dual steel set screws ensure tight fitment (screws included)
- Screw hole distance measures @ .440" center to center
- Honed interior surfaces make installation of barrel and gas tube stress free
- Low-profile allows it to fit under any rail system
- Does not include a steel gas tube roll pin
- Bulk packaging: Multiple assemblies per bag
- Retail packaging: Individually bagged
Pricing breaks at 25, 100, 250, and 500+. For more than 1000,
us directly for pricing.
Additionally, our Stress Free gas blocks utilize a tapered gas tube roll
pin hole to ensure you're gas tube never comes loose. Be sure to
install the gas tube roll pin from right to left.
Standards setup fee of $65 applies to all new logos needed for engraving. Customer will need to approve a proof before order is complete.